Process Control block is used for storing the collection of information about the Processes and this is also called as the Data Structure which Stores the information about the process. The information of the Process is used by the CPU at the Run time. The various information which is Stored into the PCB as followings:
1) Name of the Process.
2) State of the Process. Means Ready, Active, Wait.
3) Resources allocated to the Process
4) Memory which is provided to the Process.
5) Scheduling information.
6) Input and Output Devices used by the Process.
7) Process ID or a Identification Number which is given by the CPU when a Process Request for a Service.